What is Give STL Day?
Give STL Day is a 24hr online giving day that runs from 12:00am - 11:59pm on Tuesday, May 5. It's an exciting day when people across the St. Louis community come together to support local nonprofits working for good in the world.
How can I participate?
For those who like action points, here are 2 key ways
you can join the excitement of Give STL Day and help us mobilize leaders in St. Louis and the Horn of Africa to share the gospel in practical ways in their communities:
- Give to the FTW mission at our Give STL Day page on May 5
- Invite others to join the effort (feel free to share our social media posts!)
Why should I give on May 5?
You can increase the impact of your gift by giving to Faith that Works on Give STL Day because matching funds and prizes are offered throughout the day! Plan when to give so that your donation will have the greatest impact.
When can I give to maximize my gift?
: 6am, 10am, noon, 6pm, 11pm
Give in the first 20 minutes
of these hours, and we'll receive additional funds
for each dollar donated!
Cardinals and Rams Tickets for You! Drawing every hour
When you donate, you'll be entered in that hour's drawing to win Cardinals and/or Rams tickets
. Enter more drawings by donating at multiple times during the day.
Greatest Number of Individual Donors
: 3pm hour
Invite your network to donate between 3:00pm-3:59pm! We can receive an extra $1,000
for the mission if we have the greatest number of individual donors during this hour.
Most Dollars Raised: 6pm hour
Make a big impact by donating between 6:00pm-6:59pm. We can receive an extra $1,000
if we raise the most dollars (for an organization our size) in this hour.
How does my gift make an impact?
Your donation offers empowerment opportunities and spiritual support to the children, youth, and adults served through Faith that Works' Hispanic and Somali Outreaches. A few examples of your gift's impact:
- $10 can put a Somali-language Bible in the hands of new Somali Christian
- $50 can sponsor a month of tutoring and educational materials for a child in our Hispanic Outreach after-school program
- $850 can sponsor a month of classes and operations at a literacy center for Somali refugees in Ethiopia
- $1500 can provide summer field trips for low-income Hispanic children and youth
How can I make the most of Give STL Day?
Don't miss out on the fast-paced excitement of Give STL Day! Follow Faith that Works
on social media to stay up-to-date with the latest progress, prize reports, and impact stories on May 5!
Facebook • Twitter • Instagram